The school owes its origin to Late Dr. Bhagat Ram Sahgal, an eminent educationist and social reformer who laid the foundation of this premier institute way back in 1936 in Lahore. After partition the school was shifted to Amritsar in 1955 and then to Delhi. Chairman Mr. P.K. Sahgal’s commitment, devotion and relentless efforts bore fruits when the school was allotted land in Vikas Puri in 1986.
School,Education, CBSE Schools, English Medium Schools
- LocalityKirti Nagar
- CItyNew Delhi
- Pin Code110015
- By Sanket Kumar
- Email: email@example.com